Ballybunion Golf Club Accomodation Recommendation
Sunday, 1 July 2007
Map of Ireland & Ballybunion Directions
Ballybunion is a great location to base your tour as you can play both the Old Course and the Cashen Course at a reduced rate. Also, Doonbeg and Lahinch Golf Courses, in Clare, are only a 90 minute drive via Tarbert Car Ferry. Tralee Golf Course is only 35 minutes drive away, 60 minutes to Killarney Golf Courses and approx. 90 minutes to Waterville Golf Course.
Directions from Tralee, Dingle, Killarney.
Take the R. 551 Tralee to Ballybunion via Ballyduff. At about a mile outside Ballybunion take a left turn for the Golf Club and then left again when you reach the clubhouse. We're only 250 yards down the road.
From Shannon, Limerick.
Take the N. 69 to Tarbert and then the R.551 via Ballylongford, Asdee, to Ballybunion. Drive into the town and take the Sandhill Road for approx. 1 mile.
The Golf Links Clubhouse is on your right, then go straight down the road for approx. 250 yards. Cashen Course House is on your left.
by its own private gardens and within 3 minutes walk of some of the finest golfing in Ireland it is the perfect base for discovering Kerry and its diverse menu of scenic beauty.
Ballybunion boasts 2 18-hole championship golf courses, miles of clean sandy beaches, spectacular cliff walks, pony-trekking, dolphin and bird watching, and hot seaweed baths.
Ballybunion also offers top class restaurants and pubs with traditional Irish music.
www.golfblogger.co.uk Recommended Accomodation
Cashen Course house is a newly-built luxury guesthouse situated on the beautiful west coast of Ireland and directly opposite the world famous Ballybunion 18-hole golf course.
This is run by Deirdre o'Brien, Manageress.(pictured below)
Surrounded by its own private gardens and within 3 minutes walk of some of the finest golfing in Ireland it is the perfect base or discovering Kerry and its diverse menu of scenic beauty.
Rates Upon Application - Contact Details as follows.
Telephone number is +353 68 27351 or you can fax + 353 68 28934
E Mail: Golfstay@eircom.net
Next » Editors Choice
- The Players Championship 2013 Prize money, Payouts, Purse, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- Scotland's Lloyd Saltman heads 2013 Madeira Open Leaderboard after round 1
- 2013 HP Byron Nelson Championship Prizemoney, Purse, Payouts, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- How to play the golf punch shot in winding playing conditions by GolfbloggerUK
- Golf Shot Visualization - Trouble Recovery Shots, covering how to slice it around a tree
- @Darren Mills - Ha Rang Lee wins Spanish Women's Amateur International Sroke-play Championship Golf in Alicante
- @Andrew Gibson - Dan Waite of The Wisley, Surrey, wins 2013 PGA Europrotour The Motocaddy Masters
- @Jan Blanckaert - Golf Villas for Sale in The Fuzeta Ria Resort, Portugal at €255,000-€260,000
- @Robert - STOWAMATIC Electric Golf Trolley Reduced From £499.99 to £189.99 + Free Shipment