Best Golf Shoes 2012 - Footjoy are Foremost's Best Footwear Brand at the Golf Industry Awards 2011
Tuesday, 1 November 2011
FootJoy, the #1 Shoe and Glove in Golf has once again been recognised by the UK’s largest golf buying group, Foremost “Best Footwear Brand” at Golf Industry Awards 2011.
Pictured from right to left – Andy Martin, Richard Fryer and Andrew Cotter
Acknowledging the continued popularity of FootJoy’s comprehensive range of men’s & women’s golf shoes, this prestigious award also reflects the unprecedented success of the market leading brand’s Contour model, innovative BOA lacing system and XDimension shoe, which itself is exclusively available for purchase at Foremost Golf stockists. The Foremost group is represented by over 1000 PGA Professionals from across the UK, and they signalled out FootJoy for the unrivalled quality and style of its products as well the first class customer service support.
“This award is especially gratifying for everyone at FootJoy, as it is of critical importance that we maintain a strong relationship with green grass professionals. Foremost members have an unparalleled knowledge of the golf market thanks to their high-level access to golfing product; and for such experts to recognise FootJoy at this level demonstrates that we are continuing to move in the right direction, commented Richard Fryer, European Sales & Marketing Senior Manager, FootJoy. This provides a great spring-board into 2012, as we introduce our innovative new XPS-1 golf shoe and a number of other exciting updates and additions to the consumer.”
On presenting the award to Fryer, Andy Martin, Foremost Company Director said; “Our membership voted across all categories and highlighted FootJoy as best in category due to the all-round excellence of a product offering that consistently generates high unit sales amongst the group’s retailers. FootJoy maintains a close relationship with Foremost members and continues to support them through a number of platforms, including our digital marketing programme which enhances consumer awareness of the brand’s current proposition.”
Whether it is the all round excellence of the all-new FJ ICON, the reliability and consistent performance of DryJoys®, or the comfort of the FJ Sport, FootJoy remains the overwhelming favourite for golfers of all abilities around the world.
+ fj media release
Next » Editors Choice
- The Players Championship 2013 Prize money, Payouts, Purse, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- Scotland's Lloyd Saltman heads 2013 Madeira Open Leaderboard after round 1
- 2013 HP Byron Nelson Championship Prizemoney, Purse, Payouts, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- How to play the golf punch shot in winding playing conditions by GolfbloggerUK
- Golf Shot Visualization - Trouble Recovery Shots, covering how to slice it around a tree
- @Darren Mills - Ha Rang Lee wins Spanish Women's Amateur International Sroke-play Championship Golf in Alicante
- @Andrew Gibson - Dan Waite of The Wisley, Surrey, wins 2013 PGA Europrotour The Motocaddy Masters
- @Jan Blanckaert - Golf Villas for Sale in The Fuzeta Ria Resort, Portugal at €255,000-€260,000
- @Robert - STOWAMATIC Electric Golf Trolley Reduced From £499.99 to £189.99 + Free Shipment