Cleveland Golf and Srixon Tour Staff have enjoyed a record-breaking year in 2011
Thursday, 22 December 2011
Cleveland Golf and Srixon’s Tour Staff players have enjoyed unprecedented success in 2011 with more than 50 global victories, a record for the two brands.
Srixon’s flagship Z-Star ball has been played by a phenomenal 38 champions across the world’s Tours including Major Champion Keegan Bradley who won the 2011 US PGA Championship after a gripping three-hole play-off at Atlanta Athletic Club, USA. The Z-Star’s key performance attributes including a larger, faster core for explosive power and a soft, thin cover for great feel and spin control have been instrumental in contributing to its popularity and success.
The distinctive Srixon Z-Star XV Tour Yellow golf ball also enjoyed its maiden Tour victory in the hands of South African Garth Mulroy in the Alfred Dunhill Championship at Leopard’s Creek. Mulroy’s victory, along with his other Top 10 finishes on the Nationwide and Sunshine Tours, has secured him a full PGA Tour card and playing privileges on the European Tour for the 2012 season.
Meanwhile sister brand Cleveland Golf is also celebrating a successful 2011 with Tour Staff accumulating an impressive 15 victories around the world, including Spaniard Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano’s recent victory in the Barclays Singapore Open.
Along with their Tour victories, Cleveland Golf/Srixon Staff players have also been the recipients of some prestigious awards. Keegan Bradley was named PGA Tour Rookie of the Year and JJ Killeen received the same accolade on the Nationwide Tour after he was named Player of the Year.
With such strength and depth to its Tour Staff, plus new product lines going into the bags of Tour players for next season, Cleveland Golf and Srixon are now looking forward to continuing to build on their Tour success stories in 2012.
Source: Cleveland Golf and Srixon Media Release
Next » Editors Choice
- The Players Championship 2013 Prize money, Payouts, Purse, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- 2013 THE PLAYERS Championship Leaderboard is led by Roberto Castro after round 1
- How to play the golf punch shot in winding playing conditions by GolfbloggerUK
- Golf Shot Visualization - Trouble Recovery Shots, covering how to slice it around a tree
- A taste of the 2013 BMW PGA Championship comes to London
- @Darren Mills - Ha Rang Lee wins Spanish Women's Amateur International Sroke-play Championship Golf in Alicante
- @Andrew Gibson - Dan Waite of The Wisley, Surrey, wins 2013 PGA Europrotour The Motocaddy Masters
- @Jan Blanckaert - Golf Villas for Sale in The Fuzeta Ria Resort, Portugal at €255,000-€260,000
- @Robert - STOWAMATIC Electric Golf Trolley Reduced From £499.99 to £189.99 + Free Shipment