Exclusive September Teeofftimes.co.uk promotion will earn golfers a £10 credit
Tuesday, 13 September 2011
(Windsor, Berks – September 13, 2011) In addition to market-leading 4-Ball special offers throughout September, Teeofftimes.co.uk, the UK’s largest tee-time booking service, is also giving golfers the chance to earn hundreds of Breakpoints credits to spend on additional rounds of golf through its ‘4-Ball September Social’ promotion.
For every 4-Ball booked this month, the golfer who books will receive 100 Breakpoints, worth £10, which can be redeemed against future tee time bookings, or even be used against a golf holiday through Golfbreaks.com or Spa Day or Spa Break experience through BookaSpa.com.
In addition to this, they will be entered into a weekly prize draw to win 1,000 Breakpoints worth £100, and the top 4-Ball booker in September and his three friends will also receive a free round at a course of their choice.
Breakpoints is the hugely successful customer rewards programme, with over 100,000 members, and runs in partnership with Golfbreaks.com., Europe’s largest golf travel company, and sister company Bookaspa.com.
Richard Barker, Head of Business Development at Teeofftimes.co.uk, commented: “As we are continuing to grow our portfolio of clubs, which will reach over 1,000 in the next 12-18 months, we want to give golfers across England, Wales and Scotland as large an incentive as we can to get out there and play as much golf as possible.
“The choice of courses and the variety of offers currently available is growing by the day and our ‘4-Ball September Social’ is just one way the Teeofftimes.co.uk business is helping golf clubs across the UK to drive more business while, at the same time, giving golfers free credits to play even more!”
More than 100,000 golfers have already used Teeofftimes.co.uk so far this year and it is expected 200,000 golfers will book via the service in 2011.
+ Golfers wishing to take advantage of the September 4-Ball Promotion should use code TOT4BSS when they book.
‘September Social’ offers include:
De Vere Oulton Hall 4-Ball from £15pp Save 79%
Stapleford Park, 4-Ball from £18pp, Save 76%
Westerham Golf Club, 4-Ball from £25pp, Save 56%
St Mellion International Resort, 4-Ball from £17.25pp, Save 57%
The Chase Golf Club, 4-Ball from £14pp, Save 39%
Marriott St Pierre Golf Course , 4-Ball from £13.75pp, Save 66%
Sand Martins Golf Club, 4-Ball from £20pp, Save 56%
Cambridge Hotel & Golf Club, 4-Ball from £20pp, Save 50%
The Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort, 4-Ball from £12.50pp, Save 58%
Next » Editors Choice
- The Players Championship 2013 Prize money, Payouts, Purse, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- 2013 HP Byron Nelson Championship Prizemoney, Purse, Payouts, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- How to play the golf punch shot in winding playing conditions by GolfbloggerUK
- Golf Shot Visualization - Trouble Recovery Shots, covering how to slice it around a tree
- Scotland's Lloyd Saltman heads 2013 Madeira Open Leaderboard after round 1
- @Darren Mills - Ha Rang Lee wins Spanish Women's Amateur International Sroke-play Championship Golf in Alicante
- @Andrew Gibson - Dan Waite of The Wisley, Surrey, wins 2013 PGA Europrotour The Motocaddy Masters
- @Jan Blanckaert - Golf Villas for Sale in The Fuzeta Ria Resort, Portugal at €255,000-€260,000
- @Robert - STOWAMATIC Electric Golf Trolley Reduced From £499.99 to £189.99 + Free Shipment