GOLF BETTING ODDS - Steve Stricker leads John Deere Classic 2011 Odds at 2/7
Sunday, 10 July 2011
Amercan golfer Steve Stricker is odds on favourite at 2/7 with online bookmakers, Paddy Power, to win the PGA Tour 2011 John Deere Classic Golf Tournament at TPC Deere Run, Illinois, USA.
Brendon De Jonge is second favourite at 9/2, followed by 36 holes leader Chez Reavie at 11/1.
Two-time 2011 PGA Tour event winner Mark Wilson is offered at odds of 66/1.
A full list of Paddy Power Golf Betting Odds is detailed below.
PGA Tour 2011 John Deere Classic Golf Tournament Betting Odds (source - Paddy Power, 1430 hrs, Sun 10 Jul 2011):-
Stricker, Steve 2/7
De Jonge, Brendon 9/2
Reavie, Chez 11/1
Stanley, Kyle 16/1
Wilson, Mark 66/1
Percy, Cameron 150/1
Next » Editors Choice
- The Players Championship 2013 Prize money, Payouts, Purse, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- 2013 HP Byron Nelson Championship Prizemoney, Purse, Payouts, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- How to play the golf punch shot in winding playing conditions by GolfbloggerUK
- Golf Shot Visualization - Trouble Recovery Shots, covering how to slice it around a tree
- Scotland's Lloyd Saltman heads 2013 Madeira Open Leaderboard after round 1
- @Darren Mills - Ha Rang Lee wins Spanish Women's Amateur International Sroke-play Championship Golf in Alicante
- @Andrew Gibson - Dan Waite of The Wisley, Surrey, wins 2013 PGA Europrotour The Motocaddy Masters
- @Jan Blanckaert - Golf Villas for Sale in The Fuzeta Ria Resort, Portugal at €255,000-€260,000
- @Robert - STOWAMATIC Electric Golf Trolley Reduced From £499.99 to £189.99 + Free Shipment