Tuesday, 19 January 2010
The 210 World University Golf Championships will be played at Malaga in the South of Spain from 7-11 June, 2010, with the actual host clubs still to be announced. Further details on this event are below.
Men & Women
- Individual Competition
- Team Competition (72 holes - stroke play)
In each event, each country may enter:
- Individual event: six (6) competitors
- Team event: four (4) competitors, of whom the three (3) with the best results each day will count for the classification by team per day
- Individual event: five (5) competitors
- Team event: three (3) competitors of whom the two (2) with the best results each day will count for the classification by team per day
Each country may enter a maximum of sixteen (16) persons of which eleven (11) may be competitors and five (5) officials. In the case of a tie between two teams or more, two (2) competitors or more, the system called ‘sudden death’ will be applied.
The competitors must be born between January 1st, 1982 and December 31st, 1992.
Deadlines For Entries
General Entries: 07.12.09
Quantitative Entries: 07.03.10
Prepayment Deposit Date (25 %): 07.03.10
Nominative Entries: 07.05.10