Golfing Headear Sale - Mizuno Golf Visors reduced from £12.00 to ONLY £2.99
Monday, 7 June 2010
If you are looking for a bargain in golf headwear it does not get much better than the 2010 Mizuno Golf Visors, worn by World Golf Ranked #8 Luke Donald who recently won the European Tour Madrid Masters Golf Tournament.
The Mizuno Golf Visor provides great sun shading and loads free flowing air, ensuring you’re comfortable and confident on the golf course. This great looking, simple golf visor is designed to fit all head sizes and comes in four colours, including White, Black, Red and Navy Blue.
- All Cotton Design
- Proud Contrasting Mizuno Logo
- Easy To Adjust Rear Velcro Strap
- Suitable for All Head Sizes
Let Mizuno Golf protect your eyes this season with their classic golf visor down from £12.00 to £2.99 at OnlineGolf, while stocks last.
Next » Editors Choice
- The Players Championship 2013 Prize money, Payouts, Purse, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- 2013 HP Byron Nelson Championship Prizemoney, Purse, Payouts, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- How to play the golf punch shot in winding playing conditions by GolfbloggerUK
- Golf Shot Visualization - Trouble Recovery Shots, covering how to slice it around a tree
- Scotland's Lloyd Saltman heads 2013 Madeira Open Leaderboard after round 1
- @Darren Mills - Ha Rang Lee wins Spanish Women's Amateur International Sroke-play Championship Golf in Alicante
- @Andrew Gibson - Dan Waite of The Wisley, Surrey, wins 2013 PGA Europrotour The Motocaddy Masters
- @Jan Blanckaert - Golf Villas for Sale in The Fuzeta Ria Resort, Portugal at €255,000-€260,000
- @Robert - STOWAMATIC Electric Golf Trolley Reduced From £499.99 to £189.99 + Free Shipment