GreenFree Vouchers is 'good for golf' according to leading Online Golf Forum
Tuesday, 16 August 2011
The wide-reaching popularity of GreenFree, the home of 2-for-1 golf, and similar green fee schemes was confirmed recently, as a leading golf publications' online poll showed overwhelming support amongst UK golfers.
Conducted on the online forum of one of the golf industry’s oldest and most respected golf magazines, the poll received hundreds of respondents, 84% of which were in support of green fee vouchers. The overwhelming support confirms the high regard that golfers hold schemes such as GreenFree, whose vouchers can be redeemed at an impressive portfolio of over 1,000 courses in the UK and Ireland, including Marriott Forest of Arden, The Grove and The Carrick on Loch Lomond.
“We’re thrilled with the result of the poll, which proves that golfers in the UK see the value in the GreenFree product and understand that it has wide-reaching benefits for the game,” commented Dave Lynchehaun, GreenFree Brand Manager. “We’ve worked hard to provide consumers with an unrivalled network of courses to redeem their vouchers at, and are proud to have strong relationships with some of the best-known courses in the UK. Most people note the flexibility of the product for its continued popularity as GreenFree doesn’t commit people to specific tee-times. More and more golfers are taking advantage of the scheme, which is great for the sport, increasing participation and giving golfers the opportunity to play at fantastic venues.”
Continually growing in popularity since its launch in 2001, GreenFree is one of the best value green fee options in terms of variety and affordability. Offering golfers the chance to play new courses, whilst providing increased revenue for golf clubs, GreenFree 2-for-1 vouchers align the best interests of golfers and golf clubs alike.
+ GreenFree Media Release
Next » Editors Choice
- Scotland's Lloyd Saltman heads 2013 Madeira Open Leaderboard after round 1
- 2013 HP Byron Nelson Championship Prizemoney, Purse, Payouts, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- How to play the golf punch shot in winding playing conditions by GolfbloggerUK
- Golf Shot Visualization - Trouble Recovery Shots, covering how to slice it around a tree
- First Round Tee Times and Pairings for 2013 BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth
- @Darren Mills - Ha Rang Lee wins Spanish Women's Amateur International Sroke-play Championship Golf in Alicante
- @Andrew Gibson - Dan Waite of The Wisley, Surrey, wins 2013 PGA Europrotour The Motocaddy Masters
- @Jan Blanckaert - Golf Villas for Sale in The Fuzeta Ria Resort, Portugal at €255,000-€260,000
- @Robert - STOWAMATIC Electric Golf Trolley Reduced From £499.99 to £189.99 + Free Shipment