Iconic Old Course Hotel joins GolfSwitch, the world’s largest online, real time, tee-time distribution network
Friday, 16 July 2010
The Duke’s Golf Course St Andrews, owned by the iconic Old Course Hotel, has joined GolfSwitch, the world’s largest online, real time, tee-time distribution network.
The championship heathland Duke’s course sits above the Home of Golf and offers views over the Auld Grey Toon and St Andrews Bay where one can see as far as Carnoustie.
GolfSwitch is continuing its expansion into Europe with many major golf resorts joining the network and availing themselves of the many online solutions on offer.
The Old Course Hotel uses GolfSwitch’s customised WebPro engine to push tee times through its own website, while tee times can also be booked on GolfSwitch’s own community platform, Golfhub.
Other Scottish venues on Golfhub include both Fairmont St Andrews courses, plus the Marriott Dalmahoy, near Edinburgh, which allows golfers from across Europe to play in and around the Home of Golf.
Fro more information on GolfSwitch, please visit www.golfswitch.com.
Next » Editors Choice
- The Players Championship 2013 Prize money, Payouts, Purse, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- 2013 THE PLAYERS Championship Leaderboard is led by Roberto Castro after round 1
- How to play the golf punch shot in winding playing conditions by GolfbloggerUK
- Golf Shot Visualization - Trouble Recovery Shots, covering how to slice it around a tree
- A taste of the 2013 BMW PGA Championship comes to London
- @Darren Mills - Ha Rang Lee wins Spanish Women's Amateur International Sroke-play Championship Golf in Alicante
- @Andrew Gibson - Dan Waite of The Wisley, Surrey, wins 2013 PGA Europrotour The Motocaddy Masters
- @Jan Blanckaert - Golf Villas for Sale in The Fuzeta Ria Resort, Portugal at €255,000-€260,000
- @Robert - STOWAMATIC Electric Golf Trolley Reduced From £499.99 to £189.99 + Free Shipment