Improving your golf game can be as easy as watching a puff of powder float
Wednesday, 16 June 2010
USGA Sanctions Windage for Players Suffering From Arthritis, Back Pain or Disc Related Medical Conditions
USGA Sanctions Windage for players suffering from disability and/or injury. “Permissible when the local committee authorises its use under the list of Equipment Permitted Conditionally for Medical Reasons and/or Exception to Rule 14-3 when a player has established a medical need and demonstrated accommodations for golf related function requiring bending.”
Improving your golf game can be as easy as watching a puff of powder float in the wind with the newest golf product, Windage.™
Next » Editors Choice
- The Players Championship 2013 Prize money, Payouts, Purse, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- 2013 HP Byron Nelson Championship Prizemoney, Purse, Payouts, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- How to play the golf punch shot in winding playing conditions by GolfbloggerUK
- Golf Shot Visualization - Trouble Recovery Shots, covering how to slice it around a tree
- Scotland's Lloyd Saltman heads 2013 Madeira Open Leaderboard after round 1
- @Darren Mills - Ha Rang Lee wins Spanish Women's Amateur International Sroke-play Championship Golf in Alicante
- @Andrew Gibson - Dan Waite of The Wisley, Surrey, wins 2013 PGA Europrotour The Motocaddy Masters
- @Jan Blanckaert - Golf Villas for Sale in The Fuzeta Ria Resort, Portugal at €255,000-€260,000
- @Robert - STOWAMATIC Electric Golf Trolley Reduced From £499.99 to £189.99 + Free Shipment