Lee Trevino explains his unusual golf swing technique
Saturday, 29 November 2008
There are not many characters in the world of golf at the moment when you compare this with the days of Chi Chi Rodriguez, Arnold Palmer and Lee Trevino &c. When you combine this with three contrasting styles it adds a further ingedient of interest. Below is some footage of Lee Trevino explaining his rather unorthodox but successful golf swing. The Editor, GolfbloggerUK
Next » Editors Choice
Justin Rose is the third U.S. Open champion in the last five years to play the Travelers Championship
- 2013 US Open Golf Prizemoney, Purse, Payouts, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- Top Golf Irons for 2013: Titleist introduce the new 712U Forged Blades
- Gridlock atop of The Queen's Cup 2013 Leaderboard after round 1
- Q: Whats in the Bag of Adam Scott? R: Titleist Golf Equipment
- LIVE GOLF SCORES - 2013 US OPEN GOLF SCOREBOARD
- @Michelle - Inside the Ropes for an Asian Tour Back 9 with Berry Henson from the United States
- @Bona Nhean - Nikon and MasterCard join forces to offer “priceless” golf experience
- @Jack McCullars - Who are the Golf Kings for Golfing Breaks & Holidays in the UK? YGT or Golfbreaks.com?
- @Darren Mills - Ha Rang Lee wins Spanish Women's Amateur International Sroke-play Championship Golf in Alicante