London Ontario Golf 6th Annual Golf Gear Awards selects Antigua as winner of Best Apparel
Wednesday, 13 October 2010
Antigua Golf continues to be recognized as a leader in the golf apparel world, capturing a first place in the Best Apparel category by London Ontario Golf.
London Ontario golf was established in 2005 by widely-recognized golf journalist Jeffrey Reed. The long-time freelance writer promotes over 100 golf courses in London and Southwestern Ontario for over 20 years. London Ontario Golf (LondonOntarioGolf.com ) has quickly become recognized internationally as a reliable source for news and information on Canadian Golf, the golf industry and golf equipment, apparel and accessories. Reed was awarded in 2010 first place for golf website feature column, ‘Reed on the Green’, by the Golf Journalists Association of Canada (GJAC).
“We take every piece of gear to the range and the course, in order to provide our visitors from across North America and beyond with a true feel for the very best in golf equipment, apparel and accessories. In 2010, we rank some of the most innovative products ever produced. Truly, technology has created a better game of golf.”
Reed described Antigua apparel thusly: “High-tech, high-performance polos and outerwear from Antigua prove apparel can be fashionable and functional from tee to green. Modern in style yet traditional in terms of what golfers demand in any climate, Antigua apparel tees up a winner in 2010. I love the Antigua brand. The company offers a myriad of lines for every season, on and off the golf course. Here in southwestern Ontario - home of hot, hazy, humid summers - walking 18 holes of golf tests your stamina, strength and skills. Antigua apparel leaves me cool and dry, and it's fashionable, too."
Sean Gregg, head designer for Antigua Group, expressed gratification with the award. “We, at Antigua, have high standards and we work hard every day to maintain those,” Gregg said. “Being recognized in this way means that the continued hard work is recognized by those in the industry and we’re proud of that.”
Next » Editors Choice
- 2013 US Open Golf Prizemoney, Purse, Payouts, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- Top Golf Irons for 2013: Titleist introduce the new 712U Forged Blades
- Gridlock atop of The Queen's Cup 2013 Leaderboard after round 1
- Q: Whats in the Bag of Adam Scott? R: Titleist Golf Equipment
- LIVE GOLF SCORES - 2013 US OPEN GOLF SCOREBOARD
- @Michelle - Inside the Ropes for an Asian Tour Back 9 with Berry Henson from the United States
- @Bona Nhean - Nikon and MasterCard join forces to offer “priceless” golf experience
- @Jack McCullars - Who are the Golf Kings for Golfing Breaks & Holidays in the UK? YGT or Golfbreaks.com?
- @Darren Mills - Ha Rang Lee wins Spanish Women's Amateur International Sroke-play Championship Golf in Alicante