MacNeill Engineering Golf Cleats launch the new Champ Zarma Golf Spikes
Friday, 25 June 2010
CHAMP Spikes, The World Leader in Sport Cleat Technology, is proud to introduce to the golf industry a first in traction technology with it’s new CHAMP Zarma spikes.
The latest technology from CHAMP (patent pending), is a three material design that has an innovative soft cushion layer sandwiched between a durable traction layer and a rigid attachment layer. All three layers are held together using advanced polymer moulding techniques. Lotus technology uses compression to soften the impact of walking. This spike pressure and creates a more comfortable experience for the golfer. In other words, CHAMP Zarma is the most comfortable spike coming market today.
“We are excited to be presenting golfers globally with this new and innovative CHAMP Zarma spike. Our main focus is to offer exceptional traction along with a shock absorbing cushion layer for unparalleled comfort.” states Harris MacNeill, President and CEO of CHAMP / MacNeill Engineering. “We expect that CHAMP Zarma will be just as popular as the ScorpionSTINGER has become. Our testing has shown that it has that undeniable traction our spikes are known for as well as superior comfort for golfers of all levels of play.”
Features on the three materials CHAMP Zarma include, a traction element constructed of durable abrasion resistant urethane, a comfort element of soft resilient shock absorbing material attached to a rigid base element which incorporates the fastener. As in all of the CHAMP spikes, CHAMP Zarma has a wear indicator to let golfers know when it is an appropriate time to change out their spikes. CHAMP Zarma will be sold in all three fasteners of Tri-Lok, Q-Lok, and small thread fitting all popular golf shoes available on the market today.
After recent quality testing against competitor brands, we found not only is Zarma more comfortable for golfers, the CHAMP Zarma spike stayed significantly cleaner after rounds which gave golfers the necessary traction they needed as well as eliminating the desire to brush the outsole free from dirt in the middle of a round.
It’s clean. It’s comfortable. It’s cutting edge. You feelin’ it?
Cleats are available from June 2010 in good pro shops across Europe, priced at: CHAMP Zarma £10.99, €14.00 per pack
Next » Editors Choice
- The Players Championship 2013 Prize money, Payouts, Purse, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- 2013 THE PLAYERS Championship Leaderboard is led by Roberto Castro after round 1
- 2013 HP Byron Nelson Championship Prizemoney, Purse, Payouts, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- How to play the golf punch shot in winding playing conditions by GolfbloggerUK
- Golf Shot Visualization - Trouble Recovery Shots, covering how to slice it around a tree
- @Darren Mills - Ha Rang Lee wins Spanish Women's Amateur International Sroke-play Championship Golf in Alicante
- @Andrew Gibson - Dan Waite of The Wisley, Surrey, wins 2013 PGA Europrotour The Motocaddy Masters
- @Jan Blanckaert - Golf Villas for Sale in The Fuzeta Ria Resort, Portugal at €255,000-€260,000
- @Robert - STOWAMATIC Electric Golf Trolley Reduced From £499.99 to £189.99 + Free Shipment