Paddy Power Golf Betting Odds has Steve Stricker at 4/6 to win The Memorial Golf 2011
Saturday, 4 June 2011
Steve Stricker of the USA is odds on favourite at 4/6 with online bookmakers Paddy Power to win the PGA Tour Memorial Golf Tournament at Muirfield Village, Ohio.
Jonathan Byrd is priced at 6/1.
Matt Kuchar is offered at 7/1 and perhaps worthy of an each way flutter.
Rory McIlroy of Northern Ireland is on offer at generous odds of 12/1.
A full list of golf betting odds is detailed below.
The Memorial Golf Odds (Source - Paddy Power, 2300 hours, Saturday 4 June 2011):-
Stricker, Steve 4/6
Wilson, Mark 33/1
Donald, Luke 80/1
Byrd, Jonathan 6/1
Micheel, Shaun 50/1
Matteson, Troy 80/1
Kuchar, Matt 7/1
Woodland, Gary 50/1
Pampling, Rod 80/1
Mcilroy, Rory 12/1
Leishman, Marc 66/1
Chappell, Kevin 100/1
Jobe, Brandt 20/1
Johnson, Dustin 66/1
Perez, Pat 400/1
Mahan, Hunter 33/1
+ Each Way Odds 1/3 places 1,2
Next » Editors Choice
- Scotland's Lloyd Saltman heads 2013 Madeira Open Leaderboard after round 1
- 2013 HP Byron Nelson Championship Prizemoney, Purse, Payouts, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- How to play the golf punch shot in winding playing conditions by GolfbloggerUK
- Golf Shot Visualization - Trouble Recovery Shots, covering how to slice it around a tree
- First Round Tee Times and Pairings for 2013 BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth
- @Darren Mills - Ha Rang Lee wins Spanish Women's Amateur International Sroke-play Championship Golf in Alicante
- @Andrew Gibson - Dan Waite of The Wisley, Surrey, wins 2013 PGA Europrotour The Motocaddy Masters
- @Jan Blanckaert - Golf Villas for Sale in The Fuzeta Ria Resort, Portugal at €255,000-€260,000
- @Robert - STOWAMATIC Electric Golf Trolley Reduced From £499.99 to £189.99 + Free Shipment