The Canadian Open Golf Betting Odds is led by American Golf Star Bo Van Pelt @ 15/8
Sunday, 24 July 2011
American Golf Star Bo Van Pelt has been installed as 15/8 favourite with online bookmakers, Paddy Power, to win the Canadian Open Golf Championship.
Bo Van Pelt shot the low round of the day, a 5-under 65, to take the third-round lead at the 2011 RBC Canadian Open in Vancouver. He sits at five-under-par for the tournament with a one shot lead over Canadian Adam Hadwin.
Van Pelt’s back nine six-under 29 sets a new nine hole scoring record at Shaugnessy Golf & Country Club. Franklin Langham held the previous record of 30 during the 2005 RBC Canadian Open.
This is the fourth time Van Pelt has held at least a share of the 54-hole lead, most recently at the 2009 Shell Houston Open where he finished T19.
Van Pelt has made 14 of 20 cuts so far in 2011 with his best finish coming at the Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial, where he finished third.
The 2009 U.S. Bank Championship in Milwaukee champion is currently 40th in the FedExCup standings, a win tomorrow would move him to 12th in the standings. The top 30 players through the first three rounds of the Playoffs for the FedExCup earn their way into the TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola.
Van Pelt’s 5-under 205 total through 54 holes at the 2011 RBC Canadian Open ties the lowest 54-hole score to lead on the PGA TOUR this season. The previous lowest 54-hole lead came at the British Open (-5/Darren Clarke) and the HP Byron Nelson Championship (-5/Ryan Palmer). Both players had a one-stroke lead entering the final round.
second favourite in the golf betting odds is big-hitting Argentine, Andres Romero at 7/1, followed by Adam Hadwin at golf odds of 8/1 and Geoff Ogilvy at 9/1.
A full list of Paddy Power Golf Betting Odds is detailed below. We recommend it is best to shop around for the best golf odds before placing your bet; and please note the below prices may be subject to fluctuation.
2011 RBC Canadian Open Golf Betting Odds (Source - Paddy Power, 1200 hrs, GMT, Sun 24 Jul):-
Van Pelt, Bo 15/8
Campbell, Chad 28/1
Fowler, Rickie 80/1
Romero, Andres 7/1
Cauley, Bud 33/1
Levin, Spencer 100/1
Hadwin, Adam 8/1
Schwartzel, Charl 40/1
Glover, Lucas 100/1
Ogilvy, Geoff 9/1
Mathis, David 40/1
Tringale, Cameron 125/1
O'Hair, Sean 12/1
Thompson, Michael 50/1
Cantlay, Patrick 125/1
Blanks, Kris 14/1
Bradley, Keegan 50/1
Bettencourt, Matt 150/1
Moore, Ryan 16/1
Kelly, Jerry 66/1
Austin, Woody 150/1
Daly, John 20/1
Piercy, Scott 66/1
Mccarron, Scott 150/1
Price, Aron 25/1
+ Each Way Odds 1/4 places 1,2,3
Next » Editors Choice
- The Players Championship 2013 Prize money, Payouts, Purse, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- 2013 THE PLAYERS Championship Leaderboard is led by Roberto Castro after round 1
- How to play the golf punch shot in winding playing conditions by GolfbloggerUK
- Golf Shot Visualization - Trouble Recovery Shots, covering how to slice it around a tree
- A taste of the 2013 BMW PGA Championship comes to London
- @Darren Mills - Ha Rang Lee wins Spanish Women's Amateur International Sroke-play Championship Golf in Alicante
- @Andrew Gibson - Dan Waite of The Wisley, Surrey, wins 2013 PGA Europrotour The Motocaddy Masters
- @Jan Blanckaert - Golf Villas for Sale in The Fuzeta Ria Resort, Portugal at €255,000-€260,000
- @Robert - STOWAMATIC Electric Golf Trolley Reduced From £499.99 to £189.99 + Free Shipment