The Garia Golf Car is a complete reinvention of the traditional golf cart
Tuesday, 9 February 2010
The Garia Golf Car is a complete reinvention of the traditional golf cart. Innovation, luxury, design and quality craftsmanship make it the world’s most exclusive golf car.
The Garia is manufactured at the Valmet Automotive factory in Finland, manufacturer of the Porsche Cayman and Porsche Boxster. Some of the unique features you will find on The Garia include a built-in refrigerator, hand-stitched seats and a golf bag holder angled at 45 degrees, enabling easy access to golf clubs.
With the exclusive personalization program you can choose to have The Garia painted in your favorite colour or matched to your other cars.
Built to the highest standards of the automotive industry, The Garia features a double wishbone front suspension similar to those found in sports cars and inspired by Formula 1 cars. The drive train is built by an Italian company that also produces Ducati gearboxes. The aluminum profiles in the frame are made by the same company that supplies aluminum profiles to Aston Martin, Jaguar and Volvo.
There is no doubt that you will get the most desirable golf car ever created.
Designed by Danish designer Anders Lynge, The Garia follows the renowned Scandinavian tradition of clear-cut and classic lines combined with functionality.
The Garia LSV Concept Car will be featured at the Geneva Auto Show in March. The Garia Golf Car will be presented at the exclusive Top Marques Live Supercar Show in Monaco in April.
Explore The Garia today at www.garia.com.
Prices start at USD 17,499/ Euro 13,999 (excl. delivery and taxes)
Next » Editors Choice
- The Players Championship 2013 Prize money, Payouts, Purse, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- 2013 HP Byron Nelson Championship Prizemoney, Purse, Payouts, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- How to play the golf punch shot in winding playing conditions by GolfbloggerUK
- Golf Shot Visualization - Trouble Recovery Shots, covering how to slice it around a tree
- Scotland's Lloyd Saltman heads 2013 Madeira Open Leaderboard after round 1
- @Darren Mills - Ha Rang Lee wins Spanish Women's Amateur International Sroke-play Championship Golf in Alicante
- @Andrew Gibson - Dan Waite of The Wisley, Surrey, wins 2013 PGA Europrotour The Motocaddy Masters
- @Jan Blanckaert - Golf Villas for Sale in The Fuzeta Ria Resort, Portugal at €255,000-€260,000
- @Robert - STOWAMATIC Electric Golf Trolley Reduced From £499.99 to £189.99 + Free Shipment