The very latest in seamless golf club grip technology has arrived in the UK with the launch of Feeltec
Wednesday, 4 August 2010
The very latest in seamless golf club grip technology has arrived in the UK with the launch of Feeltec, a new range of grips designed exclusively for putters.
Feeltec grips use Seamless Optimized Technology to create a durable 'ridge-free' design with an exceptional tacky and comfortable feel and have
already recorded two top five finishes on the European Tour since launching
in the UK June.
Feeltec's unique three-layer process features an environmentally-friendly 'Underlisting' covered by a second polymer 'Index Layer' which combine to
absorb shock and create a firm response at impact.
On top of this is placed a revolutionary Seamless PU Wrap, which delivers superior feel and high traction that really connects the golfer with their putter.
Feeltec putter grips perform brilliantly in wet weather and can be dried easily with a towel. Sweat absorbent, they're equally high-performing in hot weather and represent a quantum leap forward in putter grip design.
"Golfers would be surprised what a new putter grip can do to their game," says European distributor Paul Steels, who spent more than 20 years on Tour representing Golf Pride and Aldila.
"Feeltec grips are designed to help golfers lower their grip pressure, which leads to improved feel and control and the development of a better, smoother
stroke and, ultimately, fewer shots per round.
"Putters are the most used but most neglected clubs, so fitting a new Feeltec grip is a great way to put the feel back into one of the most important clubs in the bag."
Feeltec grips made their European Tour debut at The Wales Open at Celtic Manor and were well-received by players and went on to feature prominently on the leaderboard at the Alstom Open de France and Barclays Scottish Open.
With several players at the Ricoh Ladies Open at Royal Birkdale also expressing an interest, the grips are rapidly gaining a strong Tour presence, now all golfers can enjoy the Feeltec experience with a comprehensive range of 25 patterns, colours and sizes.
The EX Series is available in six colours (black, grey, blue, red, orange and brown) and in three sizes, all featuring thumb alignment graphics - oversize, midsize pistol and standard paddle.
The incredibly smooth Marble Series features a design in which no two grips are exactly the same pattern and comes in the standard size and four colours (orange/white, red/white, green/white and blue/white). The standard-sized Hawaiian Series has an attractive laser-engraved flower pattern and is available in three colours (purple, pink and blue).
Currently available from Pro Shops and selected retailers, Feeltec grips cost around £10 each.
Next » Editors Choice
- The Players Championship 2013 Prize money, Payouts, Purse, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- Scotland's Lloyd Saltman heads 2013 Madeira Open Leaderboard after round 1
- 2013 HP Byron Nelson Championship Prizemoney, Purse, Payouts, Winnings, Earnings, Money List &c.
- How to play the golf punch shot in winding playing conditions by GolfbloggerUK
- Golf Shot Visualization - Trouble Recovery Shots, covering how to slice it around a tree
- @Darren Mills - Ha Rang Lee wins Spanish Women's Amateur International Sroke-play Championship Golf in Alicante
- @Andrew Gibson - Dan Waite of The Wisley, Surrey, wins 2013 PGA Europrotour The Motocaddy Masters
- @Jan Blanckaert - Golf Villas for Sale in The Fuzeta Ria Resort, Portugal at €255,000-€260,000
- @Robert - STOWAMATIC Electric Golf Trolley Reduced From £499.99 to £189.99 + Free Shipment